Treeby Commercial Real Estate is delighted to offer an exceptional site for sale or lease by Expressions of Interest closing March 10th 2017 at 3pm. Unless sold or leased prior.
The site has been with the family associated with the Vendor for over 100 years.
It presents a unique opportunity for either purchase or tenancy.
Cementing its place as a new urban destination in Melbourne's east with a thriving city centre and active local economy, Ringwood has already received multi-million dollar upgrades to the train station and bus interchange as well as Eastland Shopping Centre. The Eastern Freeway/East Link provides quick and easy access to both the CBD and Mornington Peninsula. These characteristics enhance the accessibility of the site from elsewhere.
Key attributes of the site include:
- Magnificent site on 2 Titles of 2,929 m2 approx.
- General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- Huge frontage of 45.36 metres to Warrandyte Road
- Previously occupied by ‘Rosebank Reception Centre’
- Suitable for Owner occupiers, developers and/or Investors
- Permit for Function Centre/ restaurant 120 people
- Building could be adapted to suit Medical, Childcare Centre subject to Council approval and relevant Planning compliance.
- Adaptable building with Commercial Kitchen
Located in one of Ringwood North’s most sought-after neighbour hoods, developers will no doubt see potential in the block, easily envisioning the potential for a brand new masterpiece or multi-dwelling development within easy walking distance to Ringwood North Shopping Centre.
The site also offers proximity to major parks, medical facilities and schools.
Please Contact Anthony Treeby for all enquiries 0411 558 993